Saturday, May 28, 2011

A new prospect for life

As of yesterday I am now an associate for Viridian Energy. I believe this is both a great opportunity for myself financially, something to push myself to be out of my box & something I can do to help the environment. Many of my friends refer to me as the hippie, earthy girl. Yes I may wear hemp sandals, love peace signs and use a re-usable water bottle but there is so much more I can do. So joining Viridian was such a perfect fit for me. I can sell Viridian in CT, NY, MD, PA and soon IL.

Viridian is also so much more than just a company that supplies green energy. They have both local and global initiatives. In the small time I've been a part of the company I've found out they get a good portion of their energy from local generators. They also have trips to different places around the world to improve conditions, such as planting trees in the rainforest. I can't wait to start being more active in the company and be able to include myself in these missions. I've been looking for a way to satisfy my need to locally and globally help out and this is the way. I'm so excited, lol.

If you're interested in becoming a customer or becoming an associate I can help with both. Visit my website or leave me a message if you are interested in Viridian what so ever.

My Viridian Website

No comments:

Post a Comment