Saturday, December 4, 2010

Number One

So I've had this blog for a while and never actually wrote in it. I wanted to express my thoughts on the random ideas that flow through my head. Now the funny thing is when I go to write my first post I can't think of something good to write about. I guess I'll just start with who I am.

My name is Megan. I am 24 years old, but constantly tell people I'm 23 because I forget that I am actually 24. A year ago I met the most wonderful guy I could think of and it didn't take long for us to get our own place. I am so proud of what we have accomplished in the matter of a year it is amazing. We live in a beautiful apartment and own the most scrappy kitten, appropriately named Trouble. This past spring I graduated with a bachelors degree in education and currently work with toddlers. My goal is to fulfill my life dream and eventually find a teaching job in an elementary school.

I am constantly trying to work on myself and improve who I am. It has taken a lot for me to get where I am but there is still room for improvement.

I am a very complicated person, but I suppose we all are, aren't we? I have many layers that take a long time for those who know me to peel back and experience. I love to be loud and be a goof but I can only take so much of being around others and I love my time alone. I'm finally, after 24 years, figuring out exactly who I am and it's a bittersweet awakening.

I guess we'll take this day-by-day and eventually life will fall into place.

Peace, Love & Polka-dots,

Megan

1 comment: